Title: Tips to Draw Crowds With Vinyl Banners
Drawing Crowds with Vinyl Banners: The thinking behind advertising out of doors is to draw the crowds within. Advertising that might have started as simple posters or signs put up on the walls or windows of a store might have sparked off advertising even further away. Today, vinyl banners have become one of the most well-liked materiel for advertising out of doors. This kind of banners can be used almost anywhere and everywhere.
Vinyl banners are mostly used to draw attention in places having high traffic and other strategically positioned locations. But the main difference between these and other printed material is that these are normally wider and longer than the others. Even though they are often designed so as to hold promotional messages or announcements, they can also carry graphics and images. And with the latest print technologies today, printing banners has never been easier.
You can add your company logo to make your vinyl banners stand out besides using images of products. It will fascinate the onlookers and make them want to take another look. It will also provide your company logo and brand a higher exposure. There are a lot of ways to design banners creatively. Following are some tips to help you design an effective and readable banner.
• The colors you use in your vinyl banners should be bright and rich so that they stand out. The colors of your images should match the text so that your banners become attractive and striking. Or you could also use contrasting colors. You could make use of a color wheel to get a good combination of colors.
• White background is most commonly used in vinyl banners. For such banners, it is only natural to use darks colors so that the text or images stand out and visibility is enhanced. An alternate background would be one of a dark color. But then the text would have to be in bright colored fonts so that it would stand out against the dark, overpowering background.
• Vinyl banners with colored backgrounds should make use of font colors that make your text easily readable; you don't want to lose prospective customers for want of being able to get your message across. Analogous colors or those which are adjacent to each other on the color wheel tend to blend with each other and hence you should make sure that your banner background and text is not made of analogous colors.
• It is advisable to use the simplest fonts in bold for vinyl banners. But other than that, make sure that your text is big enough to be read. If not, then the very purpose is defeated. Make sure that the letters are not crowded together. Fonts that are not spaced well enough can make it difficult and sometimes impossible to get a good view and read from afar. Also make sure the font size is big enough so the text can be read. And your most important message should be highlighted. Promotional banners might have words like discount, free, sale, % off printed in bold.
• Make sure that the location you choose for putting up your vinyl banners is such that it is visible from all angles. This is very important and it is worthwhile to spend some time and choose the best place to enhance their visibility. Again you have to decide as to the distance up to which you would like them to be visible. You might find that there are some obstacles blocking the lines of sight so you might try fixing them lower or higher to improve visibility.
• Lastly, try to ascertain how big your vinyl banners should be. If it is too small, then it might just get hidden among other objects in view. How big your banners should be will depend on whether you want it to be read by people passing just outside your store or from the other side of the road. Our banner maker values your input.
Summary: Advertising out doors draws the crowds within. Advertising that might have at one time been simple posters or signs put up on the walls or windows of a store just might have actually sparked off advertising even further away. Today, vinyl banners have truely become one of the most well-liked materiels for advertising outside. This kind of banners can indeed be used almost anywhere and everywhere.
To Learn More About Custom Vinyl Banners visit the Rocket Banner Company's website